When it comes to Game of Thrones, there isn‘t middle land. Either you are a completely obsessed nerd of the show or you never watched it and can’t say the difference between Daenerys and Drogon.
Here is a list of little-known facts about Game of Thrones, that will be interesting for both groups:
- Richard Brake is used to being a villain
The actor plays the chilling leader of the White Walkers. He also plays in batman Begins as Joe Chill- the character who killed Batman’s parents. What a surprise, right?
- The actress that played Rob Stark‘s wife is actually Carlie Chaplin’s granddaughter
Oona Chaplin as Lady Talisa Maegyr has a long family history in Hollywood.
- Hodor is a DJ
We know you are still crying about his departure from the show. But in real life, Kristian Nairn is a professional DJ. He participates at raves called Rave of Thrones (this is so nerdy cool).
- Sophie Turner adopted her direwolf
Lady Sansa becomes so attached to her wolf that actually adopted him in real life. So adorable.
- The Mountain is the third strongest man on Earth
This one is not so surprising, just look at him. What is more curious is that he is a proud pomeranian owner called Asterix.
- Shae was a porn Star
Sibel Kekilli‘s role is not the first provocative one she ever played.
- Sarah Connor‘s character was both played by Emilia Clarke and Lena Headey
They are both total bosses. Headey played in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Clarke played in Terminator Genisys.
- Peter Vaughan is blind in real life
The actor who plays the character of Maester Aemon Targaryen, unfortunately, lost his sight years ago. Undoubtedly convincing performance.
- Lena Headey and Jerome Flynn can barely look at each other
According to rumors, they don’t speak at all on set.
- A topless clause in the contract? Yes, it is possible!
Emilia Clarke has a topless clause in her contract. The actress who plays Daenerys Targaryen has a specific requirement about how many times she will appear topless in a season.