Sometimes geeks can be quite hard to find a good gift for. Luckily I’ve developed a list aimed at the math and science geek of accessories to add to your inventory. Each one of them is sure to bring a smile and some joy to that geek in your life. Or they could also easily be that little treat you get yourself.
1) Math Clock – Why should you look up at your clock and just see the answer? You could easily keep your mind sharp with this clock.
2) Periodic Table Shower Curtain – You know those times that you need to study your elements but you should probably also take a shower before going out? Why not do both at the same time?
3) Pi ice tray – Why would you drink a warm beverage that should be cooled? That would be irrational! You know what else is irrational? The fact you don’t have any pi ice.
4) Math Infinity Scarf – Why not be fashionable while you reveal in your geekery? This is a great way to stay fashionable and not get too chilled.
5) Drop the Base Shirt – You don’t even need an expensive subwoofer to drop the base…but a good flask might come in handy.
6) Pi Earrings – Why not stay classy while also letting those around you that your math skills are elite?
7) Equation Bow Tie – But you know, looking classy while attending a cocktail party isn’t only for the women.
8) Chemistry Cup – Not only is it a great way to let people know that you like your chemistry, but you can also enjoy the reference to a certain show.
9) Quadratic Equation Women’s Boy Shorts – Of course there may be an occasion that you’d like to keep your nerdy ways hidden from all but a very select few.
10) Math Ornament – Perhaps you just want to have a little fun with the holiday season.
You may also like: